Monday, May 3, 2010

As I write about health care reform, I am waiting like many of you for the education which is lacking, without listing, without knowing when. I believe far too many families with hard ships due to sick children, sick parents, sick people they themselves are helping, need to know, when, what and where.

I am pleased we are making a step forward, but the steps are many, and the time is long.

Those with long term care needs do not have the time to wait, and I am hoping those dealing with this "signed" bill see the image of those suffering and who have waited.

I know a child, more then one, who sit with tubes, to breathe, to eat, and hopefully MORE RESEARCH and MORE AVAILABILITY to those findings will benefit these families.

Thanks for reading. Any comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment